Whole Food survey is a customer experience/ satisfaction survey initiated by Whole Foods Market Inc., which is an American supermarket chain. It is well known for selling natural and organic foods and has 494 stores in North America and the United Kingdom. The Whole Food survey is basically a way for the company to comprehend the customer’s reviews and opinions towards their services and food products. There is a total of 2 methods, and by choosing either of them, you can enter into the sweepstakes. The officially declared sweepstakes prize from the company is a $200 gift card that can be redeemable at any Whole Foods Market store.
All you will be needed to do is, participate in the survey and answer a few questions related to your experience with Whole Foods Market, and it will stand you a chance of winning the reward. However, there are some requisites and rules that you need to comply with before entering into the survey, that all we have listed below for which you have to read on the later sections. Besides participating in the sweepstakes, there is a great chance for you as a Whole Food customer to leave your honest review on the portal. Below, we have formulated the participation guide in concise steps that will help you to submit your entry for the sweepstakes.
About Whole Foods Market:
Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American supermarket chain which is incredibly famous for its natural and organic selection of foods. The company solely sells products which are free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated fats, and sweeteners. The name of the company has gone through a change; originally they were started as Saferway and later on changes to what by name we know it today. The reason for its tremendous growth is the quality of their food items and services of the company. Although, they are the only USDA certified organic grocer in the United States.
On August 28, 2017, Whole Foods Markets officially merged with Amazon with the final approval of the Federal Trade Commission. The amazing customer service has always been their advantage to becoming the reliable supermarket chain dealing with organic foods. The Whole Food survey is yet another practice performed by the company’s marketing team to know more about their customer experience and needs.
Hey did you Read my last post about TellTheBell Survey
What is Whole Food survey – WFM.com/feedback?
As clearly mentioned, it is customer satisfaction and feedback survey of Whole Foods Market Inc. that primarily focuses on the different aspects of the consumer experience and quality of the services. The customers are allowed to leave in their feedback on the survey portal that gives a chance to express their opinions and along-side aiding the company to collect user-based reviews that further help them to make better strategies. Time and again it has been proved that such survey programs are one of the effective yet cost-efficient practices for the companies and organizations to get into the shoes of their potential customers.
The survey is nothing complex but a mere questionnaire that’s generated based on the several intents concerning customer satisfaction towards the products and services. The questions are quite straightforward for one to answer and moreover, it hardly takes some 5 minutes to complete and submit the survey. Below we have given the important bullet points that you need to look for before you head over to the methods of participation.
- The entrant must be a legal US resident with 18 or older in age.
- No employees and their household members, affiliates, subsidiaries, and vendors are eligible for taking the survey.
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each monthly drawing.
- The final winner will be contacted by email and will be given 5 business days to respond and claim the prize.
- The dates will differ by the locations, so don’t forget to check the official rules here.
- The responsibility of the taxes will be held by the winner only.
- If you happen to be the winner of the survey and accepts the prize, it permits the sponsor to publish your name and similarly if they choose without an additional award.
- You can also request the winner’s list by emailing the team at email@example.com
For more info, go and check out their official rules from the link mentioned above.
How to enter the Whole Food survey?
There are 2 entry methods for participating in the Whole Food survey. Interestingly, the odds of winning are equal for both of the entry methods; therefore, you can feel free to choose either of them.
Enter online – Purchase required
If you wish to submit your sweepstakes entry via online, you ought to have a Whole Food Market’s bill-receipt of your recent purchase.
- Grab a device having a working internet connection.
- And open the official site by clicking http://www.wfm.com/feedback
- You will see a welcome page asking you to select your country; choose the appropriate option to proceed.
- On the survey portal, type in your store number, transaction id, and the date you visited the store, and click on Next to continue. All the asked information should be printed on your in-store receipt.
- Next, you will encounter some onscreen instructions, just follow them up, and you will get the entry to the survey questionnaire.
- Upon completing the survey hit the “Submit” button and it will get you an official entry to the sweepstakes.
Enter by mail – No purchase required
This method doesn’t require you to make any buy for participating in the survey. The steps need to be followed are listed underneath:
- Send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, that is all you need to do for this method, and you will have a successful entry to the sweepstakes. For any queries and doubts related to the Whole Food feedback survey, you can comment below, and we will be happy to help you.
Must Read: Bdubs Survey to Win Free coupon