Taco Bell is giving its customers a chance to take WIN $500.
The Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Program “Tell The Bell” is offering its customers a chance to win $500 by completing its customer’s satisfaction survey. This American chain of Fast Food Resturant has made its way to Billions of customers all around the world.
Taco Bell is among the world most famous and largest fast food restaurants chain in the world. Taco Bell is not like its other competitor it’s a bit different. This restaurant is popular for its Mexican dishes like Nacho Cheese, Crunchy Taco, Bean Burrito, Quesadillas and many others. But that not only the reason for its popularity, Taco Bell provide not only tasty dishes but also an excellent service. And thus, Taco Bell has TellTheBell.com Customer Satisfaction Survey.
But before we speak more about TellTheBell Survey and the chance to win $500, let’s take a little look at the background of Taco Bell.
About Tellthebell.com Feedback Survey:
Glenn Bell founded Taco Bell Resturant. He first opened the hot dog stand in 1948 and named it Bell’s Drive. And after experimenting with the different recipe and winning the confidence of the proprietors, he finally opened his first Taco Bell in 1962. Taco Bell later in 1970 went public with 325 restaurants.
In 1978, PepsiCo acquired Taco Bell from Glen Bell and managed it till present. At present (2018) Taco Bell serves more than 2 Billion customers every year at 7000 restaurants around the world.
About TellTheBell Sweepstake:
The Aim of Taco Bell TellThe Bell Customer Survey Sweepstake is to reward the customers who participate in this customer satisfaction survey. It is a chance for the Taco Bell customers to contribute toward its success by commenting, giving feedback about like and dislike, and recommending new things regarding food services, customer care and many other based on their experience.
Customers who participate in TellTheBell Survey are automatically qualified for a sweepstake of $500. From the pond of the qualified competitor who completed the survey, during every sweepstakes period four luck winner are chosen.
Rules for Participating in TellTheBell.com Sweepstakes:
- If you are participating in TellTheBell sweepstake, then you need to follow their law. You can find about their regulations on their official website. Here is the short form of those rules.
- TellTheBell survey is open to all customers, but the same is not correct about the sweepstake. To be eligible for sweepstakes one should be a legal citizen of the United States and also must of age 18 or above.
- The employes of Taco Bell or Yum! Brands are also not eligible to part take in the sweepstake.
- The duration for TellTheBell Survey starts from June 30, 2017, and will end on June 26, 2018. There would be a total of 13 entry periods during the season. Keep in mind that if you want to increase your chance are winning the prize, you have to make it to the sweepstakes entry in every period.
- There are two ways of participating in Taco Bell TellTheBell sweepstakes. One is online, and another is mall check-in entries. Which method should you take? My recommendation is to go for the online process as it is smooth and straightforward to carry.
- In Mall check-in, you have to send your complete identity to the Taco Bell Sweepstake. Though in the online method you need to have a purchased receipt.
- Compared to online, the mall check-in does not require any purchased receipt. So, anyone can participate in Taco Bell Sweepstake whether they visit Taco Bell or not. However, the chance to become the winner remains the same irrespective of the entry method.
- In every sweepstake period, there are four winners selected randomly.
- One week after announcing the winner Taco Bell will contact the winners. They will contact you for your mailing address through the phone number you provided during the registration.
- Taco Bell will give the prize only to the winner and not someone else that came to claim in his place.
Now let’s get back to the process of claiming TellTheBell Sweepstake.
How to take part in the Tellthebell.com survey:
First, let’s see the things you would require to participate in the survey.
- A valid Taco Bell purchase receipt.
- 16 digit code written to the receipt.
- Store number, in case you don’t remember your code.
- Date and Time, in case you don’t remember your code.
- To start with you need to go the Taco Bell TellTheBell Sweepstake official website www.tellthebell.com. You can open the site in your PC, smartphones or tablets.
- Then enter your 16 digit code that’s written on the receipt and click start to begin the survey.
If in case you have misplaced the receipt you can take the survey by providing the
- Store Number
- Once everything is entered Click start to being Taco Bell TellTheBell survey, you will be asked to answer several multiple choice based questions.
The time required to complete the whole survey might be a little long, so we ask for your patients.
After you conclude your survey, you will be asked to fill out your personal information.
Providing all the necessary information and filling personal information click next and you are done. You have completed the survey and entered into the race to win $500 Taco Bell Sweepstakes. Now all you should do is wait for the results.
How to check for Winners:
You must be curious about the results of TellTheBell.com Sweepstakes. Fortunately, Taco Bell uses transparency so that everyone can see the results of every period. You can check the outcome on the sweepstake on TellTheBell official website.
On the official website homepage below the start button, there would be a link in blue color.
Click that link to see the list of winners of every period. The name of the winners is listed there along with their state. Taco Bell posts only the verified winner names. So, if you do not verify the notification from Taco Bell administrator, you will not be able to find your name on this list.
In the meantime, if you are a Taco Bell Fan, then you can register for the Taco Bell Account. Having a Taco Bell account will provide you with special Coupon offers and the power to check out faster with the option fast favorites.