TalkToWendy is a web survey portal for an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas ‘Wendy‘.
The web portal is created to understand better what a customer thinks about the restaurant chain which is a customer satisfaction survey and named as TalkToWendys. This survey is designed to know customer opinions about their restaurants based on asking some straightforward questions about company products and services.
Also, when you complete the survey, there is a chance for you to win cash sweepstake.
Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas in Columbus, Ohio. The company has moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. On April 24, 2008, the company announced that it is going to combine with Triarc Companies Inc., a public traded company and the parent company of Arby’s. As of 2016, Wendy’s was the world’s third largest hamburger fast food chain with over 6,500+ locations across the globe, following Burger King and McDonald’s. As of January 2, 2017, there were a total of 6,537 locations, including 330 that are company-owned. 6,207 restaurants are franchised, and 77% of them are in North America.
How to take the Survey
- A valid receipt of any purchase from Wendy.
- The receipt should have survey code written on it.
- The receipt should be less than a week old.
- An internet connection.
- A device like a computer, laptop or smartphone that has access to the internet.
- The Wendys Customer Satisfaction Survey is in English, French and Spanish Languages.
- Participants must be 13 or above.
- The Recent Receipt must be required to complete the Wendys Customer Survey.
- US, Uk and Canada residents can take participate in this survey.
- Employees, Family member and other people which is related to Wendy can’t take participate in talktowendys customer survey.
How to start:
- The participant must go to Wendy Customer Feedback website https://www.wendyswantstoknow.com to enter the survey.
- Chose the language, if you want to take the survey in a different style.
- Next, on the homepage enter the Resturant registration number, Date of your visit and time of visit to the store and click Start.
- On the next page, they will ask questions related to their product quality, food quality, and associated issues.
- At the end of the survey, they will ask you to enter your contact details. This details will be required to contact you.
- Note the coupon code that you get at the end of the survey.
- This code can be used to avail the Coupon for a BOGO Spicy Chicken or Dave’s single sandwich.