Loblaws survey storeopinion.ca is a customer satisfaction survey for Loblaw Companies Limited, which is the largest Canadian food retailer. The company is running a survey that is primarily for collecting valuable feedback from the customers to know better about their experiences. There are three methods in total for one to participate in the storeopinion survey, which can choose either of them that would equally stand your change for winning the sweepstakes prize that is $5,000 or $1,000 ARV Points: more details on the per person limit, entry methods and other useful info we have listed below. Interestingly, you don’t need to be one necessarily having a purchase at Loblaws, you can even take the survey without it, by using the mail method.
Furthermore, the survey will not take you more than 5 minutes to complete and enter into the draw contest. Here in this article, we have covered everything one would ever want to know for participating in the Loblaws survey. Read on the below sections, if you wish to win the reward.
Brief Information About Loblaws:
Loblaws is the Canadian largest food retailer, including corporate and franchise supermarkets. It is operating under 22 regional and market segment banners (including Loblaws), as well as pharmacies, banking, and apparel. Loblaw Groceterias was the original and first Loblaws opened in Toronto, Canada in 1919. Initially, it was just a self-serve grocery model, but over the decades the company got huge success. By the year 1939, the company has taken down “Groceterias” off the name, and what got left, we know them today by that only.
The exponential growth has made them the leader in the domain thus, expanding their wings over other corporates become quite easy. Currently, Loblaws operates a private label program that covered grocery and household products, baby items, clothing, pharmaceuticals, general merchandise, cellular phones, and financial services. The brand partners of the company include President’s Choice, No Name, Joe Fresh, T&T, Exact, Seaquest, Azami, and Teddy’s Choice.
What is Loblaws Survey storeopinion.ca
The survey is generally an online questionnaire created for the customers to know their opinions and reviews towards the services of the Loblaw company. There are so many of different aspects that fall under the category of customer satisfaction, so for making it a bit effortless, the company directly gather feedback from their customers themselves. On evaluating the collected answers from the survey, it helps the company to gauge the necessary changes in the various areas.
This is how the companies and organizations determine how much their customers are satisfied and happy with the products and services. The survey questions have created in such a way that it squeezes the overall experience of the customer with the store services. Furthermore, Loblaws survey is not only pouring the profit to the company but also selecting a winner every month. It’s a sweepstakes entry that you will get after completing the survey with the rewarding prize $5,000 or $1,000 ARV Points.
They have specific guidelines for selecting the winner, which finalizes one every month. Here we have listed all the 3 methods for entering in the Loblaws survey. You are free to choose any one of them to submit your sweepstakes entry. Moreover, it doesn’t matter by which method you are participating in the survey, the chances for the winning will be equal for all. Once you visit the online survey portal of Loblaws, you will see a few straightforward questions explicitly focusing on the customer experience.
All you need to do is, just answer the queries based on what your experience has been with Loblaw services and products. Apart from filling out a mere survey for the sole purpose of getting some reward, it’s instead an excellent chance for the customer to show their feelings against the services they are being offered from the Loblaw Companies Limited. Make sure while surveying, you ought, to be honest with your reviews and opinions on the queries.
Loblaws survey rules:
Before getting started with the survey storeopinion.ca, you should first ensure that you are following the official rules of the Loblaw. Read on the bullet points listed:
- You must be a Canadian legal resident.
- The participant agrees to be bound by all contest rules formulated by the company.
- The age of the surveyor must be of a majority as there are different age limits designated according to the province or territory where you live.
- To be eligible for the points prize, you should be a registered PC Optimum member before the monthly draw ends.
- No employees, affiliated person and a sponsor with any company, will not be eligible for participating in the Loblaws survey. Although, if the entrant happens to be a family or household members of affiliates, they will be directly rejected.
- No entries will make to the count if they are late, illegible, incomplete, forged, irregular, damaged, mutilated, garbled or mechanically or electronically remade.
- 1 winner will be rewarded every month.
Those are all you need to look for, to ensure your eligibility for the survey.
How to participate:
As previously mentioned, there are total 3 methods for entering in the Loblaws survey storeopinion.ca, which we have covered below. For online and mail entries, you will be participating in the regular sweepstakes and the PC Optimum sweepstakes. But make sure, for you in order to be eligible for the PC Optimum prize, the mail address you provide should match your PC Optimum email.
Enter Online – Purchase Required
If you are willing to take the survey online, you must have a bill-receipt of your recent purchase at Loblaws store that should be issued within the last 7 days. And below is how-t0-d0:
- Grab your device which has an active internet connection enabled.
- Open their official survey login portal by clicking here
- Enter the 21-digit code located on the bottom of your receipt to start. And if you don’t have the bill, click on the box underneath and hit arrow icon.
- Next, simply follow the onscreen instructions and you will be directed to the survey portal.
- Answer the questions you have asked, and submit your entry.
Enter by Phone – Purchase Required
This method too, want you to make some purchase for getting into the sweepstakes.
- Firstly, make a buy at Loblaws
- Upon completing, hop a call on 1-877-234-2322 which is the Interactive Voice Response (IVR.)
However, the phone entry doesn’t count for the 1 million PC Optimum points prize and currently isn’t eligible for this prize due to some technical limitations.
Entry by Mail – No Purchase Required
There are a few rules given below you need to comply with in order to make an eligible entry to Loblaws survey.
- You have to make sure that your mail-in entry should be postmarked by the end date of a Monthly drawing period to be qualified for that draw. Moreover, the entry needs to be received by the sponsor by the 10th day of the month, following the last day of the Monthly contest period.
- The max limit per stamped envelop is 1
And below is how-t0-do:
- Grab a 3″x 5″ card and write in your name, email, address, contact number, and “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey.”
- Now mail the card in a sealed, stamped and #10 envelope to the address given below:
Loblaw Companies Limited Customer Satisfaction Survey, Ipsos Limited Partnership, 160 Bloor Street East, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario M4W 1B9.
For any queries and doubts, you can feel free to contact us by using the comment box given underneath.