Even if you are barely familiar with the top sportswear brands, still there’s a high chance that you know what Nike is. The very popular and largest sportswear brand, Nike is one of the world largest supplier of athletic footwear and apparel. Do you remember when the last time you visited the Nike store for shopping was? And if you have any plans for your next visit, we have got some good news for you.
In order to keep track and check with customer satisfaction, Nike is running an online survey where they collect valuable feedbacks and honest reviews of their consumers. And interestingly, for taking the survey, Nike is giving away $5 or $10 free coupons to each surveyor. If you want to get rewarded from Nike by simply taking their feedback survey, we have got you covered. Here in this article, we have compiled everything one would ever want to know about participating MyNikeVisit survey. So, without further ado, let’s get into the step by step guide that will take you all the way through winning free Nike coupons.
A Brief Information About MyNikeVisit-na.com :
Nike is one of the leading American multinational corporations that is a manufacturer and supplier of high-end athletic shoes, apparel, equipment, and accessories. They are very well known for their quality products, design, and development. The company was established on 25 January 1964 with the name Blue Ribbon and later renamed as Nike. The headquarters of the company is located at Oregon, US. Currently, Nike has more than 930 retail stores around the map with over 62, 600 employees. The world’s largest supplier of athletic footwear and apparel has an overall revenue of $31 billion each year. Nike owns several brands such as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, Nike CR7 and many more. Furthermore, they also own some separate top-notch brands like Jordan, Hurley International, and Converse.
What is MyNikeVisit?
No company, be it a small or multinational, would like to lose their potential customers. Concerning customer satisfaction, Nike has initiated an online feedback survey program called MyNikeVisit. It’s certainly a good take from the company to know how their customers feel about their products and services. Being a world’s famous manufacturer of athletic footwear and apparel, they have got the big responsibility to comprehend their consumer’s requirements and problems. Thus, they have developed such an online portal where customers can leave their feedback about the services, as we all know that the satisfaction of the customers is one of the most important and critical factors for the success of an organization or a company.
In the name of the survey, it is just a questionnaire based on your prior experience at a Nike store or with their products & services. The survey has been primarily composed to collect the customer’s feedback and suggestions from all over the world. Since it is an easy way for any company to evaluate how they are performing in the market and what their customers think about the services the company is offering them, this, in turn, would further help the company to enhance their overall quality and lead to a better shopping experience. Although, it is a great opportunity for the Nike fanboys to express their feeling towards the company’s products and let them know if they lack anything off.
The best thing about MyNikeVisit survey is, they are not merely asking you for taking their survey but also rewarding you with some free coupons, as a token for the appreciation of your honest feedback and time. The gift card you can later redeem on your next purchase at Nike store. If winning a $5 or $10 will not even going to take you more than 2-3 minutes, so why not do it?
There are a few requirements that you should make sure of before you participate in the survey.
- You ought to have a bill-receipt received as an invitation from the Nike store.
- A PC, laptop or smartphone having an active internet connection
- The customer should have a basic understanding of the English, French, Spanish or Chinese language.
Don’t miss these rules:
- The gift card can only be redeemed at leading Nike factory store, clearance Store or online portal of the company.
- Make use of the coupon under 60 days.
- The amount of the gift card is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for the cash. You must make a purchase at Nike for using the coupon code.
- The participants must be of 13 years in age or more.
- You would not be able to take a survey unless you have a receipt with having the survey invitation code of your recent purchase.
How to take MyNikeVisit survey?
Now when you know the requisites and rules of participating in the MyNikeVisit, you are ready to win yourself a free Nike gift card. Follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, set up the active internet connection on your device, and open the official site.
- Select your preferred language
- And you’ll be direct to the survey portal. Enter your 15-20 digit survey entry code found on the receipt and click on NEXT.
- Next, you will be asked a few straightforward questions about your recent experiences shopping at Nike. Those, you have to answer them all with honesty.
- Upon completing you will need to provide your e-mail address and contact number, and Nike will share your reward there only.
And that is it guys; we hope now you got the know-how of the MyNikeVisit survey and are ready to claim your reward by sharing your feedback to the company. For any further help or queries, you can contact us via the comment box below.