Did you ever feel like what the heck is this Mcdvoice feedback survey?
Most of us frequently visit McDonald’s because we love the tasty food that they bring to our plate. There is no denying that McDonald’s became one of the most prominent Food Chain Restaurant in the world because of their food and customer satisfaction. It has branches all over the world and such is the fame and popularity of McDonald’s.
McDonald’s Company founded in 1940 currently serves more than 69 million customers every day across 100 countries across more than 36,000 outlets. Moreover, as such McDonald’s is still expanding their branches in all the countries around the world, they are always striving to improve their management of services and provide top notch customer service.
At McD, many of you must have head about McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey program. This Survey was introduced by McD to Know about their customer’s experience when they visit them.
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey (McDVoice Survey)- www.mcdvoice.com
Almost all companies in the world have a customer satisfaction survey. With this, they measure the customer satisfaction and their Approval or Disapproval of the company’s items or product. McDVoice Survey is a small feedback survey that McDonald’s has started to know about their customer’s recent tasting experience. This survey involves a general question and answers about their services that were offered during their visit or any other recommendations they have to offer.
McDVoice Survey is all about the customer satisfaction survey. You can give feedback about their outlet, cleanliness of the place, the price of the food and much more by simpling answering these survey.
You can avail these survey online at mcdvoice.com. All of this is available with a valid receipt of not older than seven days. Also in exchange for you doing these survey McDonald’s give you some coupon code or reward points which later can be used on your next visit.
About McDVoice.com Reward Points
McDonald’s always want to improve their services, so they ask customers to give feedback about outlets, facilities, cleanliness, staff behavior and much more by answering the survey. In exchange for your opinion and feedback, the company provides you the coupon code or reward point which you can redeem on your next visit. In some outlet, they offer you a sandwich or a unique McDonald’s meal on your next order.
McDVoice.com Survey: Rules and Regulations
The rules for participating in the McDonald’s Customer Feedback Survey are all listed below. You should give an honest answer to all the survey questions.’
- The most important thing for participating in the survey is the Receipt of your recent visit to any McDonald’s Outlet. Don’t through away your receipt and keep it next time you visit. This receipt is your key for participating in the survey.
- The survey is only available online, so you need to have a stable internet connection on the device through which you are going to access the survey.
- The Official Website for the survey is https://www.mcdvoice.com/. Visit this website through your device.
- There are also some limitations to the survey like age restriction. Your age should be 15 or more to avail these survey. Children’s under the age of 15 are strictly forbidden since they do not give much attention to these questions.
- The survey is only available in two languages: English and Español. Also, the word of your answer should be in one of the two languages mentions in the above.
- There is also the limitation on the number of surveys every month. Even if you are a regular at McDonald’s, you can only take part in five polls every month.
- Selling or making use of the coupons or reward for your sale is banned.
- When you get the coupon code, write it on the back of the receipt and show it at the reception desk on your next visit to get rewarded.
- These coupons are only valid for 30 days from the date of its creation.
Steps for McDonald’s Customers Feedback Survey
- If you are reading this, that means now know all the rules and limitation of the survey.
- Now select any device that has the internet connection and can access the browser.
- Open the browser and in the search box enter the following website https://www.mcdvoice.com/.
- This website will directly take you to the McDVoice homepage.
- On the homepage, you will find the option to change the language of the page. You can select whether you want to change the language or not.
- To begin the survey, enter the 26-digit Survey code which is given in the receipt.
- When you survey code is verified, you will be redirected to another page where they will ask you multiple questions based on your experience during your visit.
- Answer all the issues related to food, staff or cleanliness very honestly.
- After you finish answering all question, you will get a validation code.
- This validation code is essential as it can be used to get the coupon code or reward points or free sandwich or meal at any outlet of McDonald’s.
- Write down this unique validation code on the back of your receipt and carry it with you on your next visit.
- Show this validation code at the reception and get your reward. This code is only valid for 30-days.
The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is not a lengthy process survey. The Feedback consists of straightforward questions, so it only requires a few minutes to complete the whole process.
So, these were the different steps you have to do to participate in the McDVoice Survey.
Sometimes you can face minor issues while accessing the website. In such case, you could visit the friendly version and avoid all minor problem.
So that all my friends. We believe that all the information provided here about McDonald’s Customer Feedback Survey will help you complete your McDVoice Survey and get the coupon code or reward points for your next purchase with McDonald’s.
The success of McDonald’s lies with the excellent relationship that they maintain with their customers. All the data and info collected throughout the survey is taken into consideration and used to improve their management services and customer satisfaction in the future.