LiteBlue is a service started by the U.S Government which guides you through career development, revenue performances, service guidelines and performance, products and different ways of recognition. It also allows you to give the feedback for the work the portal is doing.
The abbreviation USPS stands for ‘United States Postal Service’ and this web portal is dedicated to the employees working for the same. It is a humongous service that provides an integrated communication system which enables the employees to keep a track of almost everything under one roof. Each employee has an account of this web portal by default and just have to register and start tracking.
Features of LiteBlue USPS Service portal include:
- The USPS web portal allows employees to manage revenues, income, and recognition details directly.
- The portal also updates the employee schedule regularly to ensure smooth functioning.
- It also notifies the employees of better work opportunities and advances in terms of career development.
- It also keeps a record of your payment details at ‘Paystub section’.
- Specific project oriented details are shared in time to ensure timely delivery.
- Keeps a track of the benefits provided by the US government to the postal employees.
The portal makes the employee’s work quiet simple and smooth and also allows them to grow professionally along with the U.S. Government. The login procedure is hassle free and is explained in the steps given below.
Here’s how you can login to the LiteBlue USPS portal:
- Your Employee ID is located at the top of your earnings statement. It will be an 8 digit number next to the ‘Employee ID’ subsection. Enter that number in the ‘Employee ID’ box on the web portal.
- The USPS Password is the same password which you have entered on the ‘Self Service Portal’. In case if you have forgotten the password, you have the provision to reset it from the USPS Portal itself.
The web portal also manages the personal directories of the employees and makes the tasks super easy with easy execution. It also has its very own LiteBlue application for Android and iOS devices so that employees can access the service while they are on the go. Also, it also has a section for personal details which is helpful in the times of need.
It tracks and stores almost all the records which are stored in the directory for future use and also acts as archival material. The USPS Portal also schedules automatic schedule processing of the shipments for timely delivery. The service is fast and mutable in any state or city.
The Postal Service Network is one of the fastest and biggest communication networks in the United States of America. It is secure, fast and easy to use equipped with an intuitive surface. It is the only integrated organization that does not charge any tax value generated and only charges for the courier and the stamp charges. Kudos to USPS!