Are you looking for Fuel points, $100 grocery coupons and $5000 worth gift cards and many more?
What if I tell you, you can get all this by answering few questions. How about it, interested?
Here in this article, I am going to guide you through step by step process on how to complete Kroger Feedback customer survey and earn the rewards as mentioned above and many more.
Krogerfeedback.com is the official feedback website of Kroger that gives you things as named above for free in return for filling a simple survey. Now giving feedback has become effortless, simple and rewarding.
The Kroger Company is the American retailer company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883.
- It is the United States’s largest supermarket chain by revenue, the second-largest general retailer (behind Walmart) and the eighteenth largest company in the United States.
- Kroger is also world third-largest retailer in the and the third largest private employer in the United States. As of December 2015, Kroger operates, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 2,778 supermarkets, and multi-department stores.
- It maintains its markets in 34 states, with store formats that include hypermarkets, supermarkets, superstores, department stores.
- There are 786 convenience stores (which now belong to EG Group ), and 326 jewelry stores. Kroger-branded grocery stores located in the Midwestern and Southern United States.
- Kroger operates 37 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,360 supermarket fuel centers and 2,122 pharmacies.
If you are hunting for the job, then it’s an excellent place to work with lots of benefits including insurance and healthcare.
About Kroger Customer Feedback Survey
Kroger feedback is an online survey platform in which any Kroger customer can participate, and they can have a chance to win Kroger Sweepstake that contains gift cards, grocery cards, plus card, 50 fuel points, digital coupons. All these cards, points, vouchers can be used when they make any purchases on Kroger.
The Main business of Kroger is grocery, retails, manufacturing, merchandise, and supermarket. It has always delivered the best shopping experience with a friendly touch to their customers as well as employees. And this why they came up with this system “Kroger Customer Feedback Survey” which takes feedback from their customers and helps the company to improve their services and many other things. Customers can provide their comments about what they like or dislike and give the recommendation or suggestion.
KrogerFeedback.com Survey Eligibility
The Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey has some limitations. To be able to participate in Kroger Sweepstake you need to be of 18 years or older and have shopped with Kroger. What you need is the shopped Kroger receipt which is less than a week old, and the receipt need to be the one which has the survey invitation on it.
In this receipt with the survey invitation, you will find an Entry ID or code. This ID or code you will be asked to enter in the Kroger feedback survey homepage to proceed further. The Sweepstake is held every month.
There are two ways of entering the Kroger Sweepstake: Online and by Mail.
In the online method, you have to access the survey via the website www.krogerfeedback.com. There you will be asked to answer several multiple choice questions. These questions were mostly regarding your recent experience when you visited Kroger and also regarding your personal information like name, telephone number, address, etc. which will be used to contact you if you win the sweepstake.
Participating through the mail: In this method, you have to send a postcard filled with your personal information to the Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstake. These postcards must be postmarked by the last date of the entry period and should be received by the sponsor by the eighth of the following month to be eligible to part take in the sweepstake.
There is no restraint to the number of time you can send entries through mail or online. However, an online entry is limited to one receipt per person, and each mail-in entries should be mailed separately on a postcard.
If you are asking which method is more comfortable, then I recommend going for the online process as it is much easier than making a postcard and sending it over.
How to take part in the Kroger Survey
Now let’s get back to steps of completing Kroger Survey. The technique will be talking about will be the online method.
- As I will be talking about the online method, so the first (and obvious) requirement is to have an Internet Connection.
- Second, you need to have a Kroger shopped receipt (which has survey invitation on it) which is less than a week older.
- Now, open the browser and go to Kroger Customer Feedback Survey Official website www.krogerfeedback.com.
- On the feedback homepage, you will be asked to enter the details like Date, Time and Entry ID that is on the receipt.
- After that, you will have to answer several questions related to their service, maintenance, food quality, the behavior of the staff and many other things.
- Also, you will be asked to input your details like names, phone number, address that will be used to contact you in case you are chosen for the sweepstake.
Checking for Winners of KrogerFeedback.com
- A random drawing is conducted on the 10th of the month of the following entry period, and the winners are announced on the same day or a day later.
- The probability of winning always depends on the total number of verified entries received by an online and mail-in method.
- To check for winners, go the homepage of the official feedback site. There at the bottom Conor on the right side, you will see an option “Sweepstake Winners.” Click it, and you can check the list of all the winners.
- The Prize consist of one Grand Prize that is a Gift Card worth $5000 and the other is Hundred Gift Card worth $100.
- So, there is one Grand winner and another 100 winners.
The winners are notified through the details that they provide during the survey. If the administrator is not able to reach the winners, then the prize will be given to an alternate winner, with sponsor solo decision.